Steve's GKD Legend

Steve's GKD Legend
Still, On the road again!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 February 2013

By Jove! I think he's got it

It took a few goes to get out of the driveway but in the end it slipped and slid out onto the road. It was bitterly cold but well worth the effort. Extremely apprehensive after trying several solutions to solve the speed limiter problem without success. The roads were very slippery so had to take it easy but managed to get into the red in first and second without problem!! Is it really solved? I don't want to be too hasty until I can get it out for a full blown test when the nice weather arrives but so far I feel pretty confident.
A new, more powerful fuel pump - is that all it was!

1 comment:

  1. So, fuel pump did the trick then!? Excellent news once I get mine back on the road I'll get one of these pumps ordered :-)

    ReplyDelete