Steve's GKD Legend

Steve's GKD Legend
Still, On the road again!

Search This Blog

Friday 15 July 2011

Quick update

I've been away on holiday since the last SFRO test working on another building project so haven’t thought about the project in the cellar. The SFRO retest is scheduled for next Wednesday (20th) so tomorrow I'll get everything tightened that was loose and also solve the sound problem, how I do that will come later ;-)

The bad news (so far) is that once "she" gets through the SFRO test I can't get an MOT test (bilbesiktningen) until the 12th of September, it was the first free date they had. If I had known I would had booked it long ago. However there may be a chance - the Swedish besiktning was privatized recently and there are now 2 or 3 other alternatives I'm hoping will have earlier dates. I’m also able to drive the car to the test which gives me the freedom to get the test done anywhere in Sweden. Within reason!

I hope the weather holds for Wednesday …

No comments:

Post a Comment