Steve's GKD Legend

Steve's GKD Legend
Still, On the road again!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 May 2011

The escape route final stages!

Today was another great productive day. The garage door is now installed and working! I looked at the installation instructions for the door and didn't want the risk of it coming down on the car so I decided to get the supplier to come and install it. It took the guy 4 hours so I can't imagine how long it would have taken me. I did actually rip down the old wall, including door and window so I wasn't completely lazy.

The new view out

There are a few things I need to finish, there needs to be a beam fitted at the top of the door and the lights in the ceiling have to be remounted.
Raring to get out but there's still no steering, the toe out is way too much and there's a few tons of gravel that still have to be shifted!

The path to freedom is just up to the right over that big pile of gravel.

No comments:

Post a Comment